We are an Australian Company specializing in Shopfitting, kiosk design and manufacture, retail shop fit-outs and point of sale displays.
We would love to hear about your next Black Label project. Check out some of our work, or get in touch with us.
When your Kiosk or Shop is being built, we ensure that the plans are being followed meticulously. We provide you with a time frame as well as an update on a regular basis. Most businesses require staff, and often with new businesses the most frustrating thing is knowing when to employ them, and then to tell them when their 1st day will be. We can give you a completion date 4 weeks before your business can open its doors. This will give you enough time to employ and train staff, as well as arranging any final headaches. Our factories use whichever material you prefer, we can offer you our assistance on what looks good, and what is cost efficient and or what is expensive. Our goal is to make your shop or Kiosk the way you have dreamed it to look.
Packaging & shipping
- Each item packed individually is enclosed in a plastic cover.
- Then Bubble wrap and Corner Protection are added, ensuring utmost protection for every surface.Bubble-Kraft is laminated with a tough craft paper backing that protects the enclosed product from the rigors associated with shipping.
- Then, packed/padded with EPE (expandable polypropylene) foam to eliminate movement and surface contact. EPE foam provides cushioning and flexibility, it’s shockproof, water-resistant, recyclable, light weight, and durable. PE Foam’s soft texture makes it the ideal packaging solution for highly polished surfaces as well as for fragile items. PE Foam comes in a variety of thickness giving customers a greater choice for their packaging requirements as the following table indicates.
- The product is then inserted into a 10mm MDF with an 18mm plywood frame wooden case.
- All steps are designed for safe protection and long-distance transportation.